PAGES

Drop Off Zone

02 November 2013

While I was contemplating the gallery wall for the living room, I also started conceptualizing a drop off zone next to our front door. We really have simple needs for this area, however I have a pretty complex design idea. I can just envision Jesse now complaining why I have to make everything overly complicated.

Our needs consist of hooks for coats and a small shelf to place keys and phones. When I draw it out of paper it looks pretty straight forward... 


To add additional texture, pattern, and visual interest to the room, I want to create a herringbone white washed wood wall. Once again I created a semi-scaled mock up of my "vision" to walk Jesse through my though process.


Jesse will love the plaid coat :)

x, Shan
Follow us on Pinterest
Jes + Shan

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger