PAGES

Project: Spare Bedroom Update

24 November 2013

Now that the dresser is stained an new hardware has been added, I think I need a chance to review what I have left for this project.

Here is where we stand:
Walls painted
Dresser stained and new hardware added
Additional bedding purchased
Storage purchased for the top of the closets
I found a home for a hand-me down end table and Jesse's Cigars
I also found a new home for our old powder room mirror

New bedding & more colors! 
Hand-me down end table, cigars and a reused mirror.
Here is what I want to accomplish to complete the room:

I want a lamp for on top of the dresser - I am seeing lots that will work, however nothing I'm in love with. Which means I am probably being way too pick and driving Jesse insane.

With the hand-me down end table and the reused mirror, I would will to refinish the items to help blend in to the over all "design" of the room. They are standing out like sore thumbs.... right?

I want to figure out a cheap solution for new frames for the landscaping art pieces.

After those three projects have been completed, then we are 90% done! I would like to install an Elfa closet solution and change out the main light fixture to a ceiling fan. However, those are expensive projects that can wait a year or two.

x, Shan
Follow us on Pinterest
Jes + Shan

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger