PAGES

Moving is painful...

30 April 2013

I started this blog with every intention to post nearly every other day - maybe a bit ambitious, however I still thought it was attainable.

Until.... we actually had to move. It took us about a week to pack up our old apartment. It's amazing how much stuff one can accumulate by residing in the same place for six years! I don't remember moving taking this long when I was in college.

Mambo Movers came the Saturday after our settlement date. Simply amazing! In four hours they had moved us from our 6th floor apartment North of Center City to our little townhouse in South Philly. They had no problem moving our heavy boxes of books down to our finished basement... using the world most uneven and narrow stairs. If you live in the Philadelphia area, I highly recommend using them.



Finally, the moment we have been waiting for, we are officially moved in to the new house! Except we have to un-pack! Ugh, pour me a glass of wine... this is going to take forever.

x, Shan
Follow us on Pinterest
Jes & Shan

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger