PAGES

Five Days Away

10 April 2013

This past Monday we had our final inspection with Pilar and Post. I have to admit walking through the house days before the settlement has me nervous, excited, and anxious.

The house is located in an area that is hoping for a turn around. While it's quite possible that it can happen, and if you listen to real estate blogs - it will happen. It's really a matter of time. This makes me nervous and anxious; I am not known for having a ton of patience.

The house is a perfect fit for a starter home. It's 1,100 square feet with two bedrooms and small back patio. The prior owner purchased the property to flip - so everything has been almost gutted and renewed. The basement is finished, the upstairs is carpeted, and the main bathroom is big!


Settlement is 5 days away! I can't wait to paint... hehe

x, Shan
Follow us on Pinterest
Jes & Shan

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger