PAGES

Where to go now?

20 October 2013

"Wouldn't this look great here?"
"Oh, what are your thoughts on this!?!" 
"Oohh it's soo soft!" 

I am completely struggling with this whole "finish one room at a time" mandate Jesse has dictated. I see the logic behind his reasoning. It's just a bit painful because we are not moving as fast as my brain comes up with concepts. 

We are still working on the painting on the first floor. Here is our current progress...


The doors and trim in the dining room (Jes is currently painting the living room) have been painted using Benjamin Moore White Dove. About half of the walls above the chair rail have been painted Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. The wall space below the chair rail will be another awesome Cole & Son wallpaper.

I think I need to focus on a "small" task that helps me feel like we are making progress. Therefore, I have decided to embark on creating a "gallery" wall in the living room. Our old apartment had a collection of black and white photos, however I'm feeling the need for something different. Something that combines everything that we find completely awesome.... well... really... what I find completely awesome. 

x, Shan

Follow us on Pinterest




No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger