PAGES

Where to start?

30 January 2014

Jes & I have had a difference of options lately. Since creating our master interior project list, we have been debating on how to tackle our projects.

Jes feels that we should finish the dinning room, since it's near completion. I vote that we start and finish the basement.... guess who wins?!?! I do, of course!

We are constantly in the basement - it's where our only TV, our iMac, and comfy sofa are all located. Why not make this place more comfortable first? Currently we have unpacked boxes, random items w/ no homes, and just full chaos in this space. It drives me nuts! For a room we spend the most time in, I need organization.

My plans are BIG for this space to make it a true multi-use area. I have two Elfa installs, an up-cycled chair project, and lots of stuff to sell on Craigslist. For now - let's start small  - let's pick a paint color.

Since there is not a lot of natural light in the space, I don't want something too dark. Therefore,  I looked at the off-white Benjamin Moore collection. From left to right, we sampled: Dove wing (OC-18), Sliver Satin (OC-26), and Balboa Mist (OC-27)


We are going with Sliver Satin (OC-26) for the walls. Keeping with the rest of the house, we will pair it with White Dove (OC-17) for the trim.

x, Shan
Follow us on Pinterest
Jes + Shan

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger